Part I Overview Requirements
The university campus covers an area of 1,000 acres, with a planned total building area of 200,000 square meters. According to the school's actual requirements for the function of the campus intelligent broadcasting system, the campus intelligent broadcasting system mainly implements local broadcasting. Combined with the actual drawing inspection results, the farthest distance is up to 4000 Meters are mainly designed to be installed on the poles on both sides of street lights. Considering the future long-term development needs of the school, our company analyzes the broadcasting system as follows:
1. Campus public broadcasting function. That is, according to the needs of the school, the overall broadcasting of the school can be realized.
2. According to the characteristics of the campus, install audio equipment in the campus square area, stadium road area, lake lawn area, dormitory lawn, canteen area, football field area, test building area, office building area, and west outer ring road area respectively to ensure that Volume and sound quality effects on campus.
3. Auto play function. Realize automatic play of music bells, radio exercises, background music, external signal broadcast news and commonly used music. The main control and management computer realizes automatic switch on and off. By default, the playlist of the day is executed, and the sequence is automatically played to achieve the unattended function.
4. District or branch college control function. According to the needs of school broadcasting, the entire campus is managed by partitions, which can realize the entire broadcast of the campus, as well as single or multiple regional combinations. This function is further divided into two parts. One is to automatically play single areas, combined areas, and the entire campus for commonly used music. The second is to manually control individual areas, combined areas, and campuses at any time according to the needs of the school. Broadcast as a whole (such as notifications, meetings, speeches, etc.).
5. This system has simple equipment, powerful functions, easy installation and maintenance, and good stability. In line with the needs of school development, reserved interfaces for school expansion.
Part two solution
1. According to the characteristics of the school, we tentatively divide the entire campus into 3 districts, namely, the living district, the teaching district, and the sports district; these 3 districts are divided into the following 9 districts, which are:
Living area: square area, stadium road area, lake lawn area, dormitory lawn area, canteen area, west outer ring road area,
Teaching area: experimental building area, office building area;
Sports area: football field area;
Above 9 areas. The main control room uses two eight-way partitioners. In order to expand the school in the future, the eight-way partitioner has a cascade function, which can be upgraded to 16 partitions, which can be added at any time according to the needs of the school.
2. Design of the main control center: The control system consists of the main control computer, communication control card, audio distributor, zone controller, power amplifier, zone control software and automatic broadcast software. Adopt RS485 bus control mode, long transmission distance and strong anti-interference. This system is mainly designed in the broadcasting center of the stadium. The distance between the broadcasting center and the farthest broadcasting point in each area is relatively centered.
3. Design of speakers in the lake lawn area: According to the site conditions and distances, 16 lawn speakers are designed in the lawn area of the lake, and there are hundreds of models of abk lawn speakers. The appearance is beautiful, the material is strong, and the sound quality and sound pressure are stable; each power is 20W; according to the calculation, the actual power is 320W.
4. Speaker design in the lawn area of the student dormitory building: According to the site situation, consider the lawn section of the road near the student dormitory area. A total of 28 lawn speakers are designed in the student dormitory area, each power is 20W; according to the calculation, the actual power is 560W.
5. Design of speakers in the Western Outer Ring Road: According to the site conditions, considering that the area near the Western Ring Road is an open road, a total of 14 luxurious outdoor waterproof and dust-proof sound columns are designed in the highway and railway areas. The luxurious outdoor waterproof and dust-proof sound columns are one A sound column specially designed for the school broadcast system configuration. Considering that the distance between each sound column is relatively long, all low-power sound columns are not selected. The maximum power of this sound column is 60W; according to the actual power calculation It is 840W.
6. Speaker design in the experimental building area: According to the site conditions, considering that the experimental building area is near the open road, a total of 12 luxurious outdoor waterproof and dust-proof sound columns are designed in the experimental building corridor area, each with a maximum actual power of 60W; according to the actual calculation The power is 720W.
7. Loudspeaker design in the office building area: According to the site conditions, consider that the experimental building area is near the open road section. A total of 12 sound columns are designed in the experimental building area, each with a maximum actual power of 60W; according to the calculation, the actual power is 720W.
8. Design of the speaker in the canteen area: According to the site conditions, consider that the vicinity of the canteen area is an open road. In the square 2 area, a total of 12 waterproof and dustproof sound columns are designed, each with a maximum actual power of 60W; according to the calculation, the actual power is 720W.
9. Design of the loudspeaker in the stadium area According to the site conditions, considering that the vicinity of the stadium area is an open road, a total of 10 sound columns are designed in the stadium area, each with a maximum actual power of 60W; according to the calculation, the actual power is 600W.
10. Design of the speaker in the football field: Design a total of 12 sound poles according to the calculation standard of the 400-meter playground area; the maximum actual power of each is 60W; consider broadcasting gymnastics and sports games, and use them separately. Set one near the playground stands. The auxiliary control system is used for control (broadcasting cabinet, power amplifier, DVD broadcasting microphone is convenient for independent broadcasting activities), and the actual power is 720W according to the calculation.
11. Speaker design in the square area: According to the site calculation, a total of 4 waterproof and dustproof sound columns are designed in the square area, each with a maximum actual power of 60W; according to the calculation, the actual power is 240W.
12. Power amplifier design: Considering the line power loss, the power of the amplifier should be greater than or equal to 1.5 to 2 times the total power of the speaker. According to the principle of power amplifier configuration, the total design power is 5440W. We design two pure power amplifiers for the school to meet The use of background music throughout the campus has a total of 8 pure rear-stage power amplifiers. In addition, when the main stadium considers broadcasting gymnastics and sports games, it is necessary to separately control the use of a 1500W pure rear-stage power amplifier designed to meet the use of the main stadium.
13. Wiring design instructions: Wiring instructions for the constant voltage zone broadcast section:
Wiring method: one line (audio cable) is made for each district bus.
Wiring type: One power cord: RVV2 * 2.5mm2 sheathed wire.
Part III Features
1.Auto play function-The system is equipped with a library of music tracks, which can automatically play broadcast exercises, national anthems, athletes' songs, preparation music bells, class music bells, and lessons through automatic play software according to the schedule set by the school. Music bells, wake-up numbers, etc., and other optional radio music and programs in schools such as news and English teaching programs.
2. Scheduling playlists ---- According to the teaching and management needs of the school, the system can schedule playlists for one day and one week. The playlists for each day can be set arbitrarily, regardless of the time period and length of time. After the computer is turned on every day, the system will automatically determine the day of the week, and then play it automatically according to the arranged playlist. Can store, modify, and edit playlists.
3. Loop function ---- After arranging the weekly broadcasting schedule, it can be looped throughout the year without resetting every week.
4. Large playback capacity ---- Because it is automatically broadcast through a computer, it can play thousands of ringing music, various radio exercises, eye exercises, inter-session music, various language teaching, English teaching The programs are stored in the computer to form a sound file material library, which can be selected when the playlist is arranged, and the audio files on the disc can also be played.
5. Set the playback identifier ---- You can set various playback identifiers according to the content of the broadcast, such as class bells, class bells, class exercises, such as greetings, thanks, school scene introduction, etc.
6. Play temporary radio ---- The system is divided into manual and automatic modes. If the school has temporary broadcast content to be played, it can end the auto play state at any time and enter the manual play state to play.
7. Compatible function ---- Automatic broadcasting system can be added to any kind of broadcasting system, such as: active broadcasting system, constant pressure broadcasting system, FM broadcasting system, wireless broadcasting system, etc.
8. Partition control function-If the system is equipped with a partition controller, it can control the playground, corridors, and classroom speakers to broadcast regularly according to the different content of the broadcast.